Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

CatNipped (Werepanther Shifter Erotica)

New shifter release! 'CatNipped' is a sexy erotic short featuring a young woman who finds herself being feasted on by a giant black cat. The shifter wants more than just a taste though...



I thought my day couldn’t get any worse. After a long exhausting day working as my uncle’s glorified slave and nearly making a complete fool of myself in front of the beautiful popular model, Trig, I just wanted a nice long shower and my bed. But the giant black cat with its eerily familiar green eyes that suddenly appears in my apartment has other ideas.

Warning: This erotic 4,700+ word story contains a beautiful male model who happens to love the scent of kiwifruit, an overworked assistant who smells like catnip, and a large black cat shifter that wants more of the scent that drives it crazy.


Hope this story makes you all as hot as it did me! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment