Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Justin Learns a Hard Lesson: Gay Taboo Erotica

I just love it when someone needs to be disciplined...


Justin Learns a Hard Lesson: Gay Taboo Erotica

A TABOO gay erotic story so hot and raw it should be forbidden!

I know I've been a bad boy; I shouldn't have been snooping around his stuff, but the thing I found is so shocking I couldn't help but press play. So when mom's man, a big, brawny police detective, catches me watching something I shouldn't on his computer he has no choice but to teach me a lesson. A hard, barebacked lesson I'm not likely to forget any time soon!

Warning: This explicit 4,500+ word erotic story contains a curious young man who needs to learn a hard lesson about snooping, and the older man of the house who's more than willing to teach it to him. Mature audiences only!


Coming soon: A hot taboo erotic story about a man who's been handed the discipline of his baby girl's best friend.

Thalia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment